Showing posts with label 美食生活. Show all posts
Showing posts with label 美食生活. Show all posts

Thursday, January 19, 2012

等到有一天" 你或許沒有機會


"等到有一天" 你或許沒有機會/作者:孫越
"Wait" and you shall have no more opportunity/writer: Sun Yat




在今天,我們的房子越來越大,但是家庭越來越小。
Today, our house is getting bigger and bigger, but our family, smaller and smaller.
生活越來越方便,但是時間卻越來越少。
Life is easier, but time, less and less.
我們的學位越來越高,常識卻越來越少。
Our education level is higher and higher, but common sense, less and less.
知識越來越多,判斷力卻越來越差。
Knowledge is getting more and more, but judgement becomes worse and worse.

我們有更多的專家,但是也有更多的問題。
We have more professionals, but there are more and more problems.

醫藥越來越好,但健康越來越少。
Medicine has improved greatly, but health is becoming worse and worse.

我們花費太多,歡笑太少。
We expend a lot, but enjoy life very little.
車開得太快,火氣上來也更快。
We drive cars very fast, but temper bursts out faster.
睡得太晚,閱讀太少,電視看得太多,而且禱告太少。
Sleep very late, read very little, view too much TV and pray very little.
我們所擁有的資產倍增,但是價值卻遞減。
Our fortune is doubled, but value reduced.
我們說得太多,但是愛心太少,且謊話連篇。
We talk a lot, but love very little and lies abound.
我們學習如何經營生活,但沒有建造生命。
We learn how to lead a life, but we careless creating life.
我們在生命中加增歲月,卻沒有在歲月中增長生命。
We extend our life span, but never increase life in our days.
我們有越來越高的建築,但也有越來越低的 EQ。
We have taller and taller buildings, but less and less EQ.
有更寬廣的高速公路,但有更狹窄的視野。
We have wider high speed motorways, but have narrower viewpoints.
我們花費得更多,但擁有的更少。
We spend a great deal, but own very little.
我們買得更多,但享受得更少。
We buy more, but enjoy less.
我們可以登陸月球回來。但是卻無法拜訪對街的鄰居。
We travel to the moon and back, but never stir to visit our neighbors.
我們可以征服外太空。但是卻無法掌控內心世界。
We conquer the outer space, but have no clue as to how to control our prejudice.
我們可以分裂原子核,但是卻無法挪去心中的偏見。
We can dissect atoms, but are unable to remove our biased thinking.
我們更多書寫,卻更少學習。
We write more, but learn little.
更多計畫,卻更少成就。
More schemes, but little success.
我們學會忙碌,但學不會等候。
We learn how to busy ourselves, but never learn how to wait.
我們的收入更高了,但道德更低了。
Our income has risen, but morality, declined.
我們生產更多電腦,掌握更多資訊,
We produce more and more computers, control more information,
複製更多拷貝,但我們的溝通卻更貧乏。
Multiply more and more copies, but our communications with others very lacking.
我們的數量提高了,品質卻降低了
We produce more, but quality deteriorates.
這是快速食品充斥卻消化不良的時代。
This is the year when fast food is aplenty and digestion failing.
高大的身軀與低劣的性格並存的時代。
Huge physique with lowly temperament coexisting era.
更多休閒卻更少歡樂。
Lots of rest, but little enjoyment.
更多食物卻更少營養。
More food, less nutrition.
更多雙收入家庭,但更高的離婚率。
More family income, more divorce cases.
更多千萬豪宅,但 卻更多破碎的家庭。
Many more millionaires, but more broken families.
我建議,在今天這樣的世代,
I propose. In such an era,
你不要保留任何事情到特殊的場合才做,
You do not keep what you want to do till a specific time to do,
因為你活著的每一天都是特殊場合。
Because the day you are alive and kicking is the specific occasion you should do.
勤加閱讀,追求知識,
Read more and obtain more knowledge.
坐在你家的前廊上欣賞自然美景,
Sit in your front veranda and enjoy the beauty of nature.
無需汲汲營營於生活需要。
Do not have to worry about life's essential needs.
多花時間與家人及好友在一起,
Spend more time with your friends and families,
享受喜歡的食物,
Enjoy your fond food.
到你喜愛的地方去遊覽。
Travel to places you like to visit.
生命不只是為了存活,
Life does not depend on maintaining one's existence.
而是一連串愉快事件組成的的鏈條。
It consists of many happy occasions chained together.
將你的水晶高腳杯拿出來,
Bring out your crystal champagne glass,
不要將妳最好的香水存起來,
Never keep your best perfume on the shelf.
任何時候你想要用的時候就用它吧。
Any time you want to use it, do so.
把「有一天」「將來的某一天」從你的字典中刪除。
Remove "one day" "some day in the future" from your dictionary.

現在就去寫那一封
Go now to write that letter
你曾經想過要等到「有一天」才來寫的信。
The letter you want to write one day.
讓我們現在就告訴我們的家人我們多愛他們。
Let us now tell our family that we love them very much.
不要將會帶給你歡笑及喜樂的任何事情拖延到未來。
Do not postpone telling them your happiness and love till one day.
每一天,每一小時,每一分鐘都是特別的,
Every day, every hour and every minute is all very special,
而且你不知道那是否是你的最後一刻。
Also, you do not know if it is your last minute of life.
如果你太忙以致於無法將這封信傳給你所愛的人,
If you are too busy and unable to forward this email to people you love,
你告訴自己說,「等到有一天」我再傳。
You tell yourself "Wait till one day" I shall forward.
那請你相信我 "等到有一天" 你或許沒有機會傳了。
In that case, please believe me "Wait till one day" you will never have any opportunity to do so.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

白領 飯後為何易腹脹

很多白領上班族經常會問:“平常吃完飯肚子總是脹脹的,滿滿的,感覺很不舒服,不知道是怎麼回事?”。其實,多數情況下,這是久坐辦公室的白領常常會遇到的問題。那麼,為什麼人坐的時間太長了容易出現腹脹?如何避免腹脹?什麼樣的飲食和飲食習慣可減輕腹脹呢?

白領一族常常開車上下班,再加上上班時間坐在辦公室裡,眼睛盯著電腦螢幕,一坐就是一整天,加班加點更是家常便飯。長此以往,非常不利於消化系統的運作。
從表面上看,身體處在靜止狀態與消化系統本不太大關聯,但是不可忽視的是,腸道與肢體運動的確有著非常緊密的關係。通過肢體運動,能刺激胃腸道有規律的蠕動。一頓美食之後,整個消化系統就開始工作了,食物會通過腸蠕動,隨著消化道一段一段地往下走,這個腸蠕動的過程,是一邊消化、一邊吸收,一邊形成食物殘渣,最後變成糞便排走。

一個保持運動的人,消化系統功能比較強,不會因吃飯影響腸蠕動,造成消化不良,排泄也會比較順暢。再者,對於缺乏運動,久坐不動的白領,常常由於工作辛苦,為了犒勞自己,吃飯的時候,吃得過精,過飽,肚子會感到有飽脹感。在胃裡會有較多食物時候,如果你立即坐下來工作,或趴在桌子上睡覺,晚上加班回家晚,飯後很累不愛動,便上網或躺在床上長時間看電視,顯然是不利於腸胃蠕動。這樣,食物在消化道停留的時間較長,不能形成大便,很多食物殘渣就會發酵,隨即產生氣體,肚子就感到特別難受,長此以往,會造成你的消化機能減弱,這也是為什麼很多白領容易食欲不振、便秘、長痘痘等的症狀。所以說,飯後腹脹與不運動有著明顯的關係。

如何減輕腹脹呢?


通過運動來達到減輕腹脹的目的。建議你,
第一,每頓飯不能吃的過精、過飽、過快,給腸胃有點消化的空間。狼吞虎嚥或邊走邊吃等不良習慣,容易吞進空氣,造成腹脹;
第二,儘管平時工作過於勞累,精神壓力大,但長期伏案工作,體力活動少,能量消耗小,這種情況下飯菜就不能過於油膩,粗茶淡飯有利於消化和預防腸道疾病;
第三,飯後到戶外遛遛狗,散散步,有利於腸胃蠕動,幫助吸收營養,利於排泄。最好養成每天鍛鍊的習慣,如快行、慢跑、瑜伽、太極等。